Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2010

dear my best friend

good morning Jeremy,
as your the only one who knows of this 'rad' blog of mine i will write to you and you only, i hope your day has been full of laughter and excitement because mine sure has. i will use this blog to upload photos and videos because flickr is starting to bore me but one thing that doesn't bore me is your blog Mr Elford, every couple of days you have one of your pretty Polaroids up which gives me a joyful feeling inside. please keep posting and ill keep viewing.
your number one fan J.swampy

3 comments:

  1. SUCK MY DICK MATE!
    MAKE A REAL BLOG YOU PUSSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i real blog eh ? whats that being a depressed moaning old fart...' he dont know him' 'why is he doing that' 'everyone should agree with me'......man im bummed i clicked 'follow' you know...your a turd arse who grinds my gears

    SUCK MY DICK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a whiny little scrot! That was one post that wasn't even directed at you, grow some bollocks and make us of some of the photos I know you have on your computer that will never see Flickr or any of that balls. YOU FUCKFACE.

    ReplyDelete