Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2010



I'm gonna start of my first Real post ranting about this young chappy here. He wins the award for the most annoying face book status updater in my friends list below ill list some of his recent mistakes
Nathan Mayers lowe.
Nathan Mayers skool in 5 hours :/ worth me gowin sleep?
Nathan Mayers just realised so mutch :/
i just don't understand why he 'wud' write certain words like he is a gangsta such as 'gowin' why didn't he just write 'going' its the same amount of letters and he could pull the slightly smarter chicks if he spelt shit correctly but his going for a look , a look which is working ...just coming across hella stupid.
it might look like I'm ranting on but 80% of his posts are the worst shit ever. IF YOUR READING THIS NATHAN MAYERS SORT IT OUT PLEASE.

1 comment: